Chen Sze Min
Ms Chen graduated from University Malaysia with a Bachelor of Laws degree in 2011. She first joined Messrs. Tee & Teoh as a pupil in chambers and was subsequently retained as an Associate of the firm. Ms Chen was called to the Malaysia Bar in April 2012. She has been promoted to be the junior partner of the firm in year 2019. Currently Ms Chen heads the conveyancing department of the firm in Kota Damansara.
Ms Chen specializes in conveyancing, corporate, probate and will matters. Her expertise includes:-
- Advising, handling and/or assisting in the developer’s projects sale and purchase agreement;
- Advising and handling the acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial properties
- Advising and handling the loan documentation in respect of housing/corporate banking facilities/term loan/perfection of charge/discharge of charge/deed of receipt and reassignment for a number of financier institutions which includes Public Bank Berhad, Public Islamic Bank Berhad, United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Berhad, Hong Leong Bank Berhad, RHB Bank Berhad, OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad, Malayan Banking Berhad, Maybank Islamic Berhad, CIMB Bank Berhad and CIMB Islamic Bank Berhad.
- Drafting the will and advising on the probate matters.
- Advising on licensing and regulatory approvals and stamp duty issues in relation to property matters
- Advising and handling the leases and tenancy agreement and all other related matters.
- Advising and drafting the share sale agreement, joint venture agreement and other corporate agreements.
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Hons
University of Malaya
Areas Of Work
- Banking and Tax
- Corporate and Commercial